- Alessandro Alves Hervaz
- Serra da Mantiqueira, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Fortaleza Honey Lot – Yellow Catuai
- Monte Alto Microlot – Yellow Bourbon
- Fortaleza Mel – Roasted Almond, Yellow Fruits
- Monte Alto – Amber Honey, Almond
- Semi-washed: Macadamia, Nuts, Slightly Acidic
Sr Hervaz has been in coffee since 1993 and his since improved his naturals production with education, selective harvesting and investment in covered African beds.
As a result of his own hard work and also support from the local community, placing Number 8 in the 2018 Brazil Cup of Excellence Competition & Auction. This was followed by placing Number 3 in the 2018 Semana International do Café Coffee of the Year competition.
This farm is a key component to our Brazilian offering. Longstanding friends with our other partner, Ferreira, Sr Hervaz also works in beekeeping and provides pollination services for his friends and neighbours. We will be looking to import this coffee-flower honey in the future.
For this harvest, we imported the larger Fortaleza Honey Lot with the sweetness and balance that is representative of the region, in addition to the Monte Alto Microlot, which has a higher honey sweetness.
For a Sustainable Future
- Environmental: Beekeeping & Pollination