- Rinse the brewer with filter paper and pour out the used water. The entire filter paper should be moist and attach closely with the brewer.
- Fold the filter paper along the flat bottom and the edge with the seam.
- Place the filter paper into the brewer and set the brewer on the carafe.
- Pour 19g* ground coffee into the filter.
- Shake the brewer gently to settle the coffee in an even distribution for even extraction.
*Depends on your desired concentration.
- Pour just enough hot water to saturate the grounds. For example, 19g ground coffee, around 30g hot water.
- Slowly pour water in a circular motion over the coffee grounds in the filter.
- Rest it for 30s to allow blooming.
- Pour hot water into the coffee grounds continuously in a spiral movement for 90-120s.
- The coffee should steadily drip into the carafe below the brewer.
- Once the coffee has finished dripping out of the bottom, lift off the pour over brewer.
- Serve the Pour Over!